موتورولا الروبوت 3 (XT860 4G) إعادة ضبط المصنع
موتورولا الروبوت 3 (XT860 4G) عمل فورمات
Factory data reset is a tool used to remove everything that was imported, added or installed on the device. Keep in mind when using this feature, everything is deleted. Not affected storage in MicroSD or internal phone storage, unless you choose to delete them also.
Replacement factory data
From the screen of your phone, press the Menu
Scroll down and tap Privacy
Tap Factory data reset
Verify, Erase internal storage if you need to erase all data on the phone storage (internal), such as applications, music, movies or photos.
Tap Reset phone
Perform a factory reset using external keys Note
: It is highly recommended that you use the factory reset in the settings (above). Committing a mistake using the factory reset with the foreign key could have very bad consequences.
If you can not navigate the menu to perform a factory reset, you can follow the steps below:
Download Motorola DROID 3 Software and Driver
- Turn off your device. Press the Power button and select Shut Down. If the device does not respond to input, remove and / or replace the battery.
- Slide the keyboard open.
- Press and hold the Power button + X key simultaneously until the Recovery screen (exclamation point with an android figure) appears.
- Sliding keyboard closed, then simultaneously press the volume key up + down.
- Press volume down to select delete data / factory reset pressing the power button. Use the volume keys (up / down) to select.
- Press volume down to select Yes - delete all user data then press the Power button. factory reset process can take several minutes to complete.
- Select reboot system now, then press the Power button. reboot process can take several minutes to complete.